Friday, June 29, 2007

Wilkerson cousins will be in Idaho late July

Hello Everyone! The Wilkersons have finally made plans and it looks like we will all (except Shawn, unfortunately) be in Idaho Falls the last week of July and into the first few days of August. Will anyone else be close by? Dare we plan a get-together?

I was thinking about my cousins this morning when I got up early to do my daily "Biggest Loser" workout (I bought the dvd from the TV show - I like it because the people doing the workout aren't professional athletes and whine and complain and moan through the whole thing - just like I do). ANYWAY, this morning I decided I needed some music to work out with and chose the cd we got at Nikki's wedding. I've always liked it but probably never let Nikki know!

So I was just reading the blog and am so impressed that you guys did Jenny Lake! I keep telling Reed that would be a really fun outing but that Izzy and Olivia would be too small for it. How did Evan and Anja handle things? I suppose Little Sara really is too small for it - but maybe we could take turns carrying her. Anyway, let me know how it went. I love that hike and would really like to do it soon if we can!

Getting back to July plans, if anyone will be around let us know and we can plan something.

Happy June - almost July everyone!
Andrea

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Jenny Lake was a lot of fun. Anja, Evan and Malac all came with us. We didn't hike all the way around the lake. We took the easier route. We rode the boat across and only hiked a couple miles each way. We hiked up to "Hidden Falls" and "Inspiration Point." Steve carried Evan most of the way on his shoulders and Anja hiked most of the way holding onto her Gran and Pops' hands. She did really well. Malac rode in a backback that Morgan wore on his back. He loved it! He got so excited when we saw the bears. He didn't want Morgan to turn him away from them. Then we hiked back down and rode the boat back across the lake. I am sure all the "kiddies" would make it. You could even just hike up to the falls. It is either just under a mile or just over one. Pretty easy and so beautiful!

Nikki said...

Glad you liked the CD . .that was all Brendan!! And hey if you want more copies, let me know! We have quite a few more!!