Sunday, October 28, 2007

how is it halloween already?

hi everyone! how are you all? i realise i should have written sooner, but there was really nothing to report except my move to boston. yep - cindy we absolutely have to meet up this time! if i lived here again and only saw you in idaho i am pretty sure i will get kicked out of the family! so, i am in boston trying to figure out what i am going to be when i grow up. i will definitely keep you posted if i ever figure it out. for now i am working around cambridge public schools in an effort to support myself! and - that is it for me. who's next?! love you all!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Amy,

I think Denver, Anja and I will be going to spend some time in Hungary. Denver will be doing some trainging there. Will you email me with some fun things to see and do while we are there. I am not sure how many days we will be there - probably 3 or 4.....not quite sure on that. We are really excited and would love some suggestions!

Love you,
Kasey