Monday, February 26, 2007

Hello!




Hello everyone! We have been in New Jersey now for about a week. It has been pretty cold here. Last night we got about 3 inches of snow. I was hoping for much warmer weather, but hopefully it will get that way before too long. This weekend we are heading for Philadelphia. We are going to see some of the historical sites (and the King of Prussia mall - I hear it is huge!). I hope the weather is warm enough to take Anja to the zoo there. It is the oldest zoo in the United States.

I am including some pictures for you all to see. The first one is a picture we had taken with the "real Santa" at Macy's in NYC. That experience was a bit like waiting in line to see Mickey Mouse in Disneyland. Anja loved it though. The second one was taken in January of this year. As you can see there is a lot of snow outside our house. (Not as much snow as last year, though.) It had started to melt, but I am told quite a bit more has fallen since. The last one is a picture of Anja and Evan at my parent's house. Anja and I spent a week at the beginning of this month with my parents. She loved it! She got to play every day with Evan. They had a lot of fun together.

Hope you all are doing well!
Love you all,
Kasey

No comments: