Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We are keeping busy in good ol' Idaho Falls. I am finishing up my first year of teaching. I love it but am quite exhausted by my many first graders (and some crazy parents). One of my wee ones said to me the other day "You are my favorite teacher in the whole school, which is this much (and spread his arms far apart) and when I like you this much that means 10,029".

Marshall is working away at school full time. He recently changed his mind about going into nursing and at this point is wanting to change his major to criminal justice. He was nervous to make a change in his major but (among other factors) after talking to Reed and discovering that Reed was once planning on going into Drama he decided the criminal justice change would be okay.

Izzy turns four next month (I can hardly believe it). She is anxious for her birthday party. One of her new favorite words is "fancy". She wants to have a "fancy birthday party" and get "fancy presents", dress in "fancy clothes" and eat fancy food. Tonight we visited her Grandaddy (Uncle George to many of you) and decided that she likes to eat his "fancy olives", she decided they are better than regular "black olives" (which was her original request). Perhaps we will have to have fancy olives as part of the fancy birthday party food. : )

No comments: