Sunday, August 19, 2007

David and The Bear

So while we were at Stephen's wedding, the famous story of David and The Bear came up again. Interestingly enough, it was first mentioned by David himself - not a word was mentioned by Nikki until David brought it up. As I was remembering the story again later, I thought about the horrible story of a little boy who was recently killed by a bear here in Utah. It was a very rare occurrence, but I figured that David does have an excuse to use when hearing the story told again and again. The only thing he won't be able to live down is the fact that he ran right past Nikki in his attempt to get away as fast as he could from the "bear."

I heard that Stephen and Nicole had quite a time while in Jamaica. I was sorry to hear that it had to be shortened but relieved to know they were able to get out OK. It would be great to hear how things went for them.

Love to you all!
Kasey

No comments: