Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Phone Number

Hi Everyone!

Denver, Anja and I are off to California for Stephen's wedding. We will be spending some time in San Diego as well as Anaheim. We are excited to see some of you soon. I just wanted to let you know that I have a new cell phone number. It is 801-349-8054. We have had Provo phone numbers for a while now and finally decided to switch to SLC numbers.

I have been thinking a lot about Andrea and her family with the collapse of the bridge in Minneapolis. I hope everyone is fine and that all their friends are well.

I am excited to hear how the Wilkerson trip to Idaho was. Hopefully you all had a great time there! Hope to hear from many of you soon.

Kasey

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

It was wonderful to see you. Thank you for coming to Stephen's wedding....it meant so much to him!! Let's plan something soon....we miss you!