Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter in Idaho

Greetings from Houston Everyone!! I am here for work . .and will be here for the week.
For Easter Weekend Brendan and I went to Idaho. We got to meet little Sara and she is so adorable!! She is such a happy baby! We also got to see Chelsea, Allison and Isabella . . .it was so great to see them. And I have to tell you Isabella is so darling and has a killer personality. We also took an Easter Lily to Grandpa & Grandma's Grave. Today marks 1 year of Grandma being reunited with Grandpa. It was a bitter sweet experience for me at the cemetary. I miss them both dearly and think about them all the time.

Brendan commented a couple of times this weekend on how close our family is and how lucky we are to be so close to our cousins and to know them so well. I feel very blessed to be apart of this family and to have all of you in my life!!

I hope everyone is doing well!! I miss you all!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Nikki--Thinking of this as the 1 year anniversary of Grandma's reunion with Grandpa is really lovely. As much as I miss them, I'm grateful they are together after all those years apart.

Hope you enjoy Houston!