Monday, April 30, 2007

From one of the Frozen Chosen!!

Hello to everyone from the Minnesotans! Just yesterday I was telling Reed that Minnesota has been my permanent home longer than Idaho Falls was. Idaho, however, will always feel like HOME to me.
I'm sorry I missed all the exchanges from earlier this month at the one-year anniversary of Grandma's death. (Frankly, I was surprised that no one e-mailed anything. . . then realized that you were all communicating with each other on the cousin blog and I was out of the loop!) Anyway, to commemorate Grandma's passing I went to the temple on April 10 and took names with me that Grandma submitted three years ago. All the women in the session ended up doing names from Hettie A Hunter of Ririe. I thought Grandma would be pleased. . . her legacy is continuing in so many ways!
So what plans do people have for summer travel? It looks like the Wilkersons will all be in Idaho at the end of July/early August. I believe some families have other plans so we may not be able to see many of our cousins this year. Could we start talking about a family get-together next summer? Should we meet up in the Idaho Falls/Ririe area or go somewhere else? What dates do and don't work for people?
I'll stop writing now - but let's do think about a bigger family reunion next year. Please write in with any ideas anyone has!

Love to you all,
Andrea

1 comment:

Kasey said...

So glad to see you on the blog! Hope things are going well.