Wednesday, April 11, 2007


This was our Easter afternoon. It was a great day, but a reflective one. We found out that night that our last Grandma passed away. My Mother-in-law's Mom, Grandma Jackman. Easter is a significant time for our family as we remember three loved ones that have now passed on at this time. It is neat to celebrate the resurrection on such an occasion!
On Sunday, I leave for Haiti. Unfortunately, I don't get to bring our new daughter home with me, but I do get to spend the entire week with her. I am very excited. I will have plenty of pictures to share when I get back. Its just me going this time, Morgan has to work. Please look in on him, Kasey and Nikki, and whoever else will be in the area.
I agree with Nikki, we do have a great family. Morgan has also made the comment about how lucky we are to be so close to cousins. Way to go Grandma and Grandpa! Love you all!

No comments: