Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Family Picnic

Hello everyone,
Greetings from beautiful (and dry) Idaho Falls. I think this is the first year that I truly appreciate the glory of Idaho summer. It is fantastic, a little warm some afternoons, but dry and cool in the morning and evening. Lovin it!

Since no one else (Andrea...Cindy...) have taken any action on a family picnic, I will try to put something together. How about Saturday, July 28 in the late afternoon/early evening? Location to be determined, please share any ideas you may have (Heise, Tautphaus Park). I will contact non-blogger relatives (Uncles Bob and Chuck, et al). We can make it a bring your own food, casual picnic.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Major Opposition? Please share.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Denver, Anja and I will unfortunately not be able to make it. We are so sorry to have to miss it. I am sure the picnic will be a lot of fun!